Panoramic Views on scenic 55 Ac in Llano County
1080 County Road 314, Llano, Texas 78643
- County: Llano
- Address: 1080 County Road 314
- City: Llano
- Price: $1,389,325
- State: Texas
- Status: Under Contract
- Lot Size: 55.573 Acres
- MLS#: HL #162122 and CHC #86184
- Tax Rate: $1.276 per $100
AMAZING VIEWS AND EXCELLENT GROUND WATER!!
If you like majestic hill country views, beautiful sunsets and sunrises, dark skies, excellent ground water and convenience, then this beautiful property is for you! Conveniently located less than 5 minutes south of Llano, 30 minutes north of Fredericksburg and one and one-half hours west of Austin, this scenic ranch is all ready to go!
OTHER FEATURES ARE:
- New Custom Entrance
- 4 excellent water wells ranging from 6 gpm to 40 gpm
- New large stock tank with clay bottom and currently being fed by the 6 gpm well via a Solar Pump
- Fishing dock on new stock tank
- Several cleared home sites with amazing views
- ATV crossing with hand layed dry stack rock sides around culverts
- Underground electric in place to two future home sites high on a ridge
- Underground utility lines have also been run from the back well to a future pump house site
- Two inch water lines have been run from future pump house site to the barn/guest house site
- Lots of huge and healthy hardwoods, along with nice grassy area and excellent trails for hiking or 4 wheeling
- Large trees and lots of good dirt and grass cover this scenic ranch, as well as amazing rocks that have been harvested from the land for use on a home and landscaping.
- Ag Exempt and has Minimal Restrictions
- You’ll see Sharp, Marble and Sandstone Mountains upon entering the ranch through the new custom gate. Once you drive along the tank dam to the ridge, you’ll have a panoramic view as far as Smoothing Iron Mountain near the Mason and San Saba County lines, which is over 30 miles away.
- You’ll find something for everyone on this ranch, which has been nicely cleared of cacti and underbrush, and a deer feeder is also drawing the deer in.
- This wonderful property backs up to a large ranch and a seasonal creek, so you can enjoy great hunting or just sit back and watch the wildlife and magnificent sunsets. Either way, you won’t be disappointed!
- Co-Owner is a Tx. Licensed Realtor
South on Hwy. 16 from intersection of Hwy. 16 and 71 in Llano for approx. 4 miles, left (east) on County Rd 314 for approx. 2/3 mile to entrance on your left. (Please do not trespass).